What is the Fraser Valley Executives Association?
The Fraser Valley Executive Association was founded in 1972. It is part of the “Executives Association Movement” with associate offices in over 100 major cities and six foreign countries.
The Fraser Valley Executive Association is composed of leading non-competing businesses in the Langley/Surrey/Delta area, each represented by a key executive.
The sole function is to increase the sale of goods and services of its members through an exchange of business information or “leads”.
As an Executive, what is expected of you?
You accept the responsibility of representing your Company as a member firm of the association.
You will be expected to:
- Attend regularly scheduled luncheon meetings.
- Discover and pursue practical ways you can assist other members.
- Encourage, solicit and receive business from member firms.
- Provide business to other member firms whenever possible.
- Provide information and assistance to other member firms when requested.
- Give leads and to act upon leads received from other members.
- Furnish third-party leads and contacts to other members.
- Recommend member firms to your own associates, employees, friends and family.
How does the F.V.E.A. work?
Through well-planned, regular weekly luncheon meetings, members become part of a close-knit organization which is focused on increasing each member’s business through promotion and marketing by all members of the association.
Your sales staff will now include leading executives from all areas of the business community! Your attendance is the key to exposure. Luncheon meetings start promptly at 12:00 noon and are planned to end promptly at 1:30 p.m.